When I got engaged to my wonderful husband, we both knew that our wedding was going to have to be untraditional if it was truly going to represent us. We feel more at home in a forest than we do in a big venue. We only wanted to have our closest family and friends around us. We wanted it to be unique, intimate, and something we could look back on with pride for the rest of our lives. And that's exactly what it was: we got married in the middle of the forest, had about 45 guests, and it was the most special day we'll never forget!
I'm passionate about helping others craft the perfect intimate wedding because I understand how important this day is to you and what I wanted my own wedding to be!
Because here's the truth: You deserve the big day of your dreams. You DESERVE a meaningful, intimate wedding, just like I had!
Dream with me for a moment.
- What if your wedding day was all about your beautiful & unique love story, instead of a performance that feels like it's for everyone else but you?
- What if you could just relax and enjoy every minute of your big day instead of stressing out and having anxiety about making it all happen or pleasing everyone else?
- What if you could spend your wedding day focused on what truly matters: marrying the person of your dreams?
- What if you could exchange your heartfelt vows with intimacy--without feeling like you were in front of an audience or that it was a performance?
First of all... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You said YES to the big question! Now it's time to start planning your big day---and one of the biggest boxes to check off is finding your photographer.
So let me introduce myself! Hi, I'm Blair, and I tell the stories of people like you with my camera. With a background in fine art and years of experience under my belt, you can rest assured that you won't get "one-size-fits-all" photos. My passion lies in blending my craft with how much I LOVE love stories!
I'll be the one crying at your vows and laughing with you in pure joy as you promise to spend the rest of your life with your best friend while capturing your authentic self and the magic of the day, so you can remember it for the rest of your life. I'll make sure everything is captured and beautifully edited in a timeless way that never looks trendy or dated!
So whether you want to elope under the Tetons or have an intimate wedding out in the best state in the country (Wyoming! Duh!), I would love to get to know more about you and hear your story.
- Get in touch. Click here to contact me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no "one size fits all" elopement or intimate wedding, and that's exactly what I love about them. You don't have to have all the answers to start planning. When you know that an intimate wedding is right for you, that's where I come in. We'll get to know each other and see if we're a good fit!
- Start by choosing a package and an area you're interested in. When you envision your dream day, what comes to mind? Is it the two of you in the sagebrush underneath the Tetons? Or do you imagine yourselves exploring multiple locations as part of a full day? We'll work together to select the perfect option and figure out how many hours you'll need, plus the best area(s) for your perfect moment. If you need help deciding, I'm happy to guide you to a general area, and then we'll select the specific locations together.
- Invest with a 50% deposit and contract. Once we decide what best fits your needs, I'll send you an invoice for a 50% deposit and a contract--then you're officially booked! At this point, I'll start researching all the details--vendors, logistics, permits, and locations.
- I share my locations. Once it's official, I share one of the perks to booking me--the special and beautiful locations I've found over my years as a photographer! I'll spend hours researching additional locations that perfectly capture your vision--a stunning waterfall or hidden lake, or the perfect view of the mountains.
- Make travel plans if necessary.
- I’ll guide you to vendors to cover every need. No matter where in the world you want to elope, I’ll make sure you have a vendor dream team to bring your day to life.
- I’ll create a fluid timeline of your day. The perfect lighting, time of day, distance from your accommodations, etc.--we'll take care of all the details and find a great flow so you can focus on what truly matters: the two of you.
- You say "I do." Yay! I can’t wait to be there to document every moment of your day, and provide you with photos that capture the feeling behind every moment + experience of your elopement.
- I send you a sneak peek. It’s so important to have a few photos right after you elope, to savor the magic of the amazing thing you just did. That’s why I always provide my couples with a small gallery (usually around 20 images) so you have something to share with loved ones at a mini reception back home, on an announcement, or just for you to keep those feelings present.
- I deliver an online gallery with a print shop attached – I do my best to turn around galleries in 4-6 weeks for each of my elopements. Once I’ve edited your full collection of images, I’ll send you a link to an online gallery that gives you access to high resolution and web-sized photos. You’ll be able to share this gallery with friends and family, and my online gallery platform comes with an amazing print shop that gives you access to a ton of different print options.
That's it! Ready to book or just chat about your vision? Click here and tell me more.